The familiarisation guides are designed to inform parents and candidates about the entrance test in order to:
- Give a feel for the appearance of the actual assessment.
- Introduce some of the symbols and phrases used in the assessment.
- Inform parents and candidates of the invigilation procedure.
- Indicate the range of disciplines that will be tested.
- Highlight the range of answer formats used in the assessment.
The guides also include examples to indicate the range of skills required to complete the assessment and the manner in which questions are answered. The familiarisation booklet and the accompanying guides are NOT definitive and the inclusion of any question types does not guarantee that they will be found in the final assessment.Please note:
there are no commercially available practice test papers for these assessments.